No time...

I stopped putting up poems on the blog for two main reasons:
- I haven't been writing any new poems ( because I had no time).
- I felt like I didn't have the time to keep the blog running and updated.

Both of those reasons, or excuses should I say, go back to the subject of having no time.
I think everyone has this issue of having no time, right? Sometimes I say if only there was an additional hour in each day; I would say that 25 hours would be enough, but 24 hours just isn't.

We'll lets do some math, a day contains 86,400 seconds. How is that not enough to finish what we have to do? An extra 3,600 seconds, an hour, will not really affect anything. We do not have enough time for anything, because we waste our times doing basically nothing useful. Then we make up for that wasting of time by reducing our sleeping time, which negatively affects the way our brains function. With a tired brain, we would be less effecient and it would take us more time to do things that we would normally do quickly. See where this goes? It might not always be a direct relationship between wasting our times and finishing things we need to do, but in the end, the two points are related.

So my new motto is that, you don't have time to do anything unless you make time.
When you want to go out, in the middle of a busy week, you make time for it. Well if we make time for everything the way we do for recreational things, then our problems would be solved.

So what I'm trying to say is that I'm coming back to my blog, but I'm not posting poems like I used to. I'm not making a new separate blog just because this one has several poems dated 6 months back, but there might not be any more poems on here. I'm going to make time to write here. I think I have some thoughts to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Firewall Paradox

What Happened in 1925

Mn asma3 9ootek