Ma3na el 9da8ah

I was going through my stuff looking for a g9eedeh to post, I found this. It really sucks, in my opinion, but it kind of has a message. At least it was meant to have one.

I remember I wrote this around two years ago. I was chatting with someone who had just added me on msn, I had no idea who she was, but she was upset and she kept talking about how fake her friends were. Later that night, I felt like writing something, so I wrote this. At that time I had just started, so its probably very bad in comparison to the other g9eedeh I've posted. I just feel that something that comes from the heart would be way better than the most beautiful piece of writing in the world.

Though there are four horrible lines that I think you guys could do without..

غرقانه في بكىً كان عني غايب
مثل ماي البحر على اليرح قسوته
بكاي و نوحي على معنى كلمه يعايب
الصداقه الي من الصدق طالعه كلمته
وين الصدق عند ناسٍ كانوا لقلبي حبايب
و اليوم كلٍ منهم بان على حقيقته
كل من دخل حياتي كان الحزن يايب
لصدري ياب الضيق و لعيني دمعته
ناسٍ شافوك سلموا و رحبوبك رحايب
و من خلفك راووك الكره كيف طعنته
ما يصير الاعتماد على مطر السحايب
و الكتاب اصدق من الصاحب جملته
صغيره لكن قلبي في تجاربه شايب
و اليوم أبكي على كل حرف غلط معناته
Comments law sma7to (a)

Comments

  1. In my opinion the meaning behind this is very deep! but i believe u should sharpen ur skills a bit, use big arabic words that i cannt even understand =p

    but i really liked it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Firewall Paradox

What Happened in 1925

Mn asma3 9ootek